Monday, March 28, 2005

Brand new week

Well, it's monday. Woke up and decided not to go to my morning classes today. . . Bed just felt so good. The company I had definitely helped with that. After dropping Darbi off at work, I came back home to do Algebra, and even though I love math, I decided to lay down in that warm bed again. With plans of getting up around 10 and making it to my 1230 English class, I soon dozed off. Woke up to the CD playing in my ear at 10 and promptly turned it off, rolled over, and slept some more. I really do nbeed to stay up more and be productive, but wow. Warm bed. N-i-i-i-i-c-e.

Within a minute or so of me waking the second time (third actually) I recieved a phone call. It was Darbi telling me that she and Luci had a long chat this morning about me and a bunch of other stuff and now seemed to be pretty good friends; or at least on the way to a decent friendship. I bet I'm in for some interesting conversations in the future. Wish me luck !

Spent the weekend out of town. Went and met Darbi's parents. . . no big thing, just happened to be along for the visit. They seem cool, and the seem to like me. I am in absolute awe of their house. It's HUGE as well as the yard. They've got massive amounts of land, and loads of animals. It's gorgeous out there. The only possible drawback is that it's a couple of miles out of a small town that's a few hours from a big town. But that's not too bad.

Went and saw Robots and Ring 2 also. Robots, difintely go and see if you get the chance. Wait for Ring 2. Not nearly as creepy as the first one. Decent plot, but just not nearly as creepy. Oh well.

That's about all for this weekend's update other than getting a little bit of homework done. So long for now. I'll talk at ya'll all later on. Be safe out there in this mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world.

1 comment:

Darbi said...

I *knew* those extra comfy cozy sheets would cause trouble! They are QUITE lovely, but so are you in the bed in the morning... :-D