Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cafe Day !!

So far in my life there seem to be only one person that can really pis me off. Not just get on my nerves, but make me lose it and actuall yell, and possibly throw something (not at her, I would never allow myself to do that). This person is my daughter's mother *Luci* Although I understand a lot of why she thinks some things, the way she assumes others is what gets me in a rankle.

But enough of that. On to better things for now. I'm wearing a couple of my new sarongs today *grin* I've got my new blue one wrapped around correctly down to my ankles, and the other new one (green with blue dragonflies) is around my waist like a sash/cumberbund type thing. Yes, I have gotten a few strange looks and comments here at school, and I've only been to two classes so far. Still have another to go, as well, as lunch at Casa Ole, and some banking. I'm used to it by now although I still feel slightly on edge when certain people stare. I don't like responding to smartasses, or punk kids trying to pick a fight or something. Really annoying. And pointless, because more than likely, I'll crack a joke back at them and laugh it off. I'm not getting into a fight over something as insignificant as your close-minded opinion.

Hmm, what else? I've only got a few more boxes left at the house to bring up to *Darbi's* and then some stuff that'll wait til i get my van back (the closet, shelf, icebox/sink that goes in my van). It's a great day outside today. I've got to fix my bike when I get back home too. Oh yeah ! I've still got another bike sitting at my aunt's for me to bring up too. . . I've got WAY too much crap. That migh wait til my van is fixed too. . . OH ! Look at the time ! Time to go to lunch. All ya'll take it easy and hope you get a chance to lay in the grass today and feel the sun pass by slowly.

See ya !

1 comment:

Darbi said...

Some interesting trivia that I was thinking about last night...
Even that last time you *really* hurt my feelings and made me feel like crap I wasn't jealous - just sad and mad at you. But last night I felt my very first twinge of jealousy towards her because at least she makes you feel SOMETHING. At least you have a clearly defined feeling in her direction. I'm still just kind of hangin' out. That's okay though - they'll come...or they won't come...que sera sera! :-D