Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Mondays....blah..

Well, it's Tuesday but for some reason I almost thought it was Monday. Speaking of which. . . last night at work wasn't too bad. Me and a relatively new girl got swamped waiting on a table of 24 people. PLUS our other two tables. Service was kinda slow for my other 2 tables, and the cooks in the back were all screwy so it was just bad overall for them, but I still got a five dollar tip from each. All-in-all I walked out with 39 bucks *grin.* Another kinda of strange thing about last night/early morning is that I had a pretty interesting dream about one of my coworkers. . . details of the dream will be respectfully omited as well as her name not mentioned. I will say though that in the dream there were photos taken, loose clothing taken off at one point, an a few seductions back and forth between us. Too bad it probably won't go that far out in the waking world. Who know's though. Life is strange but good.
For now I'm back to getting some articles found and a thesis for my english brainstormed and all the jazz. I'm thinking about writing an argumentative about the legalization of free file sharing...but details are yet to be seen.
Have fun everyone ! Take it safe and be easy. . .
or take it easy and be safe. . .
whichever applies more
See ya'll later

1 comment:

Darbi said...

oooh...interesting :-D

Your blog is quite Moby-esque...speaking of Moby he's starting a U.S. tour before too long and I would love to take you to a show. I think you'd really get a kick out of it.

Yuck...meetings.... :-P