Thursday, March 03, 2005

Long awaited visit

Since June my family has been waiting to se emore than photos of my daughter - to actually meet her and hold her and spoil her a bit. The day(s) have finally come. Well, they're coming soon anyway. Starting this Sunday *Luci* and *Little Bean* will be here in Texas ! Even though she probably does not believe me wholly when I say it, I am going to very happy to see and hold her again. I'm talking about *Luci* as well as *Bean.* I may have fallen out of love with her, and am moving on, but I still care and miss her now and then.

Next week I may or may not be here much. Yes I know how pointless that statement was. I will be traveling a bit touring the family, introducing my ex- and my baby girl.

That's it for now. Gotta do Algebra. See ya'll !

1 comment:

Court Jester said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to see you and baby. Cool place this bloggerville is. It's much nicer than the blurties... Maybe I'll get one too. TTYL. ^_^