Friday, March 18, 2005

Still Friday ! Woo~~

Yup Still Friday and the weather is GREAT outside

I'm officially (sort of) moved in with *Darbi* and Co. now I only have a few more items and boxes to shift locality of The big things are my bike and my computer, which I'm going to try to do today Also I'm going to head down and make Molly's final repair payment and hope to have her back within the next couple of weeks For those of you who don't know(probably many) Molly is my van. . .a 1973 microbus with camping modifications I added a moonroof and took out the sink and closet, but still have the bench-seat / bed and the card table I can't wait to drive her again Woo ! Well I'm off to lunch Going to Casa Ole as usual and going to probably draw a little while I eat If you ever want to try to find me a good place to look is at the Casa Ole near San Jac in Deer Park on M-W-F right after they open I'm hard to miss if you know what you're looking for Maybe I'll see you one day Maybe you'll see me

Take it easy every one I'm outta here !! Enjoy the sun !

1 comment:

Darbi said...

I *hope* you bring your bike! I'd like to ride a little late tonight when/if the party breaks up early enough. Drunken bike riding sounds like it could be a lot of fun!
If not then definitely on Sunday - maybe over to the concert in the park if we're back early enough...
*Darbi*