Sunday, April 03, 2005

molie olie !

Holie molie olie !! It's been a while week almost since my last post. I had kind of hoped that I'd keep up with this more often, but I didn't really expect. Words I believe in: "Always hope; never expect." Basically, i mean it that you should have hope, and want, and wish, but don't put faith that things will happen; don't build yourself up for a huge let-down. Life will happen as it does and all you can do is hope that you're thought about in the grand plan.

Okay, back to my week. I worked 3 nights from 7pm til about 2am and one night from 7pm til 4:45am. Ugh. I was installing registers for JC Pennys'. Luckily that last one was only about 30 minutes away because not only did I have to take Darbi to work, but I had to drve down to school by 8:30. . .about and hour and a few away. I think that was one of the longest days I've had recently. After class I drove back up to Darbi's work, crawled in the backseat and slept. Almost 2 hours. Then she got in and drove home while I slept some more. An hour nap after we got home and ate, then . . off to see PAUL OAKENFOLD!! Woo! So many people, it was awesome. I love dancing and i use my hands alot, but with that many people it's hard to move your hands like I do and not hit someone. But on the flipside, it was so crowded that you couldn't move around with out touching someone or someone touching you. I love that.

I'm big on physical contact. Sounds kind of dirty, but I love touching people. In passing, on the arm, back, or hips as an indicator that I'm sliding by and on which side, or just sitting around or something I like to rub people's backs or arms. And especially hugs. Hugs are just great. It's not an erotic thing for me (although it can be at times), it's just something I think feels good. I don't think I am, but I hope I'm not the only tactile person out there.

This weekend I have english research paper to write, and I have been working on it slowly. I just procrastinate this because I dislike research papers for no good reason. Blah.

There was something else I was going to mention or say but I can't for the life of me remember whatit was at the moment. Perhaps I'll remember later on. Anyway. For now, it's back to english and stuff. As always, ya'll all take it easy out there in the real world. Here in Never Never Land life is always interesting and fun. Oh, such fun, and you are all invited for a stay.

Second star on the right
Straight on til morning
Chris, a Lost boy.

No comments: