Monday, April 18, 2005

The "damn faire", and my van.

So I was supposed to pick my van up Sunday after we get back from Scarborough Ren Faire. Woo !! Double blessing weekend ! Well...

On the way up we swung by and saw Darbi's mom and dad, then went up and some friends of mine. We more or less consider each other brother and sister. So me and Darbi have a comfortable place to stay on the weekends that we go to Fair. She lives only about 12 miles away. Alright !*grin* So we stay and visit, my "sis", her rascal of a boy (8yrs)and her beautiful daughter (8 mos)

Faire...wow. I love it. I still feel the call of the road, but school takes priority. Saw tons of people that I remember, and lots that remember me. One wants me to take photos of her for her portfolio. I'm starting to feel almost like a pro photgrapher. Wierd.

THEN we drive all the way back home. I call the guy to see if the van is ready to picked up and that he'll be there. He kind of sighs...and says no....not quite. He found a new leak cause some of the seals were wrong. Nothing too big, but nothing to let slide. The motor runs great and sounds wonderful, but leaks oil out of the push rod tubes. SO...hopefully today, after school, I shoudl be able to go pick it up. This time however I'm not getting my hopes up and hyping myself all over for it. Just in case.

I'll let everyone know how things go, and if I'm cruising around in my super-cool-mega-awesome fly ride. *grin* Woo !!

Take it easy all. Ya'll be cool out there.

--Chris

No comments: