Friday, April 08, 2005

Yay for friends ! !

Interesting stuff...apparently my friend Darbi can't get blogger to load right and publish her awesome post that she says she has written. I can and all I'm writing is this bit of nothingness.

Just got back from a pretty good time at Sam's Boat. Got to feel up my gal, another friend's gal, and another friend. Wish I could spend an evening giving the one friend an entire body rub, but she is not quite up to it because of the fact I have a gf and that she would mind, which she wouldn't. The band wasn't so good, though. Well, actually let me rephrase that. The band and the vocalist played well. The instrumental parts were good. JUst when it came to the singing. Hm. The vocalist sounded good as long as he wasn't singing anything that was loud and screamish, or emotionally strong. He had a good quiet voice, shall we say. But eventually the stopped, a few of my friends cheered quietly and high-fived each other, and the juke box started.

On a worse note, one of our friends got pulled over while driving a drunker friend home. Pulled over 'cause the trash-ed (yes, with two syllables) yelled out something he shouldn't have to a cop that had already pulled someone else over. Well, three tickets later for various reasons, they made it home. Man. . .

Well I'm off to bed and stuff. Hope I make it to school tomorrow in time to get donuts. Hope I have 1.20 to get donuts. Talk to all ya'll later. Be easy and take it safe.

The naked monkey dude

Chris

No comments: