Monday, December 16, 2013

So it looks like I got promoted....

The decision to travel around working at festivals and faires was made before I had a plan of where I was going to work at each one. I put my faith in my friends and the powers of the universe. 

I was not disappointed.

At the first faire of my year, I will be selling flutes and ocarinas (Crap! I have to learn to play the ocarina!) out of a cart. Hopefully I'm a witty and charismatic while selling as I am wandering around. For the next three faires after that - Scarborough, Colorado, and Minnesota - I have been asked to be the face of Visions in Wood, a local woodcarver. Along with an assortment of product (wooden toys, scroll art, and wands), I will also be equipped with a tent to sell out of.

Ooooooh, the times...they shall be fun. And if they aren't fun, they should at least be interesting. 

Either way, this life, I shall live it, and I will live it well.

Toodles!

1 comment:

friv 7 said...

I can understand what you went through and think positive just as you say: Either way, this life, I will live it, and I will live well. Please do so.