Sunday, December 08, 2013

I got hitched a few days ago!

Or at least my truck did. Took some doin', but I got 'er done.  Even though the temperature was slowly dropping to near freezing (and I'm talking literally near freezing), I installed the hitch receiver on to my Element with relative ease. Laying on cold concrete, holding metal tools, working with cold metal pieces, and a "cool" breeze, I made it happen. Frequent breaks were made to run inside and warm up and drink a little more rum&drPepper.

As it was dark by the time I finished, and super cold out, pics did not happen as planned. Eventually when it's at least moderately warmer and light out, I'll have pics. Facebook will be the first to see them. I may post one here.

And there's a good possibility that I may have a trailer (4'x8') available for a wicked cheap price.

**fingers crossed**

See ya next time!
Chris

No comments: