Monday, September 19, 2005

Untitled Post (sorta)

I kinda of feel like crap. Not physically or anything. But I haven't returned some phone calls that I should. And not for any good reason. I found out via livejournal, that Bean was running a fever, and a really high fever at that. It peaked at 103 but dropped. Also Luci's purse was stolen from her car. The only thing she recovered was her phone, however, the screen was apparently broken. Someone found it at a store and found the home number to contact her. So aside from drawing and sewing this weekend, I was worried about Bean and Toni. But did I call? No. I'm not sure why I didn't...it's not because I was too busy, or not thinking about it. I just didn't.

So, to whom it may concern, I'm sorry...

Now I'm off to finish mowing the lawn short and hoping the heat kills the grass.

Hope everyone made it through their weekend alive.


--Chris

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you found out via livejournal cos you were too much of a jerk to answer or return a call when it was something important. I hope no one out there feels sorry for you for not knowing a damn thing about your child ...cos it's not for lack of me trying to fill you in.

Anonymous said...

maybe his concern is overshadowed by the dread of facing that shitty attitude

Anonymous said...

yes cos it's a terrible thing when I wish to tell him that Bean is sick. he never had much concern before ...why start now right? and if he doesn't wish to speak to me or whatever ...then he just needs to say so and I'll have paperwork drawn up to make everyone feel better.

Monkey Boy said...

Obviously I know who you are, Luci...but who is this other mysterious poster? Unless I for dang sure oughta know who you are, sign your name...

Luci...I have on reason why I didn't call, but it wasn't cause I didn't want to...I just didn't.

Anonymous said...

I love you kid, but I have to shift into "mother mode" now. Your child is ill; you should never be too tired, too busy, too preoccupied, too angry, too anything to call and find out how she is doing. George agrees also.