Thursday, February 07, 2008

Sadness of the moment

In case I haven't mentioned it to you, or you haven't heard it from where ever, I am selling Molly the most awesomest van on the planet. It's not exactly something that I want to do. However I feel it's something I need to do. I'm tired of all the major repairs that have needed to be done about once a year, and need something that is a little better on gas and much easier on the wallet. Molly has driven my bank account much too close to zero too many times. With any luck I can sell her for enough to buy a much newer and hopefully more reliable vehicle.

If anyone knows of anyone interested please direct them to the following

Ad at Craigslist

Ad at the Samba.com

$9,000 is the asking price. However, I 'm not firm on this and am willing to negotiate.

No comments: