Friday, February 22, 2008

$ Money $

First, we have heat again! I finally got off my lazy bum and walked across the street to tell our landlord the heater was out. That same day, he sent someone over and it was fixed. Woo! No more space heater being the only source of heat for a room!

And today, Darbi checked the bank account and told me that we've got money! How rich are we?, I ask. Well my tax rebate came in as well as the VA's payment for my January schooling. A little surprise to me was an extra few hundred in the reimbursement deposit from the VA. Very nice.

So, I am currently about to start paying bills off. Nearly all of them will get money. It's such a weight off the chest to not be so behind again.

And as soon as Darbi gets paid, and my other deposit of school money comes in, I'll be well on my way to trying to get a new car. I still wish someone would contact me about buying Molly though. THAT would make a healthy down payment.

Til next time!

No comments: