Monday, October 08, 2007

GEX

So I've been waiting 2 and a half weeks for parts for my engine. All contact has been made by myself, not them.  A week after ordering the parts I call to see why I don't have them. They're not shipped. Ah. Okay. So I'm told I can get a tracking number emailed to me when they leave within the week.  One more week passes and I call again with a hint of frustration rising. Yet again, no parts shipped. Apparently one of the parts departments is behind. They apologize and the parts should be shipped by Monday. And no, they can not foot the bill for overnight shipping in recompense for my distress and waiting. Damn. Also informed that ground shipping has a 2 day estimate.

Parts should be here late this week. Gr.

On a more positive note, TRF started this past week. I love it out there. Even when the weather is unbearably hot and muggy, it's awesome. And yes for reasons other than the great mounds of jiggly titties wandering everywhere in corsets and bodices.  I get to see many of my friends that I do not get a chance to see except for these few months when faire is happening.  Also, I don't feel nearly out of place in some of my more out of the ordinary outfits (ie: sarongs, skirts, and other articles which scream colour.) Found out this weekend also that a big tent is way more comfortable and spacious than Molly the van, although Molly the van is better for transporting said tent and other supplies than Oren Hatchback the Mini. Hopefully Molly will be ready for this weekend (damn you GEX.)  

I'm off now to do loaundry and a few other necessaries around the house. Maybe even a little homework. Ta-ta!

Chris

No comments: