Thursday, October 25, 2007

Frustration!

As many of you know I'm trying to get my VW back on the road. I've been reeealy close for the past few days or so. The engine in up and in place, but not quite seating in.  The situation has given me a new understanding of the female mind. I've never know that an inch could mean so much difference between satisfaction and disappointment. That's how much I lack before I can bolt everything down and see if she cranks up. An inch.

Also, all of a sudden (sort of) I want to see naked people. Lots of em. A big naked get-together just to have have drinks, dinner, watch movies, whatever would be just about right. Who thinks that'd be a good idea and would come over to visit?

Maybe if the van is still immobile, we can all give a go at shoving the engine into place...

No comments: