Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy dancing!

So after a few irate stompings about the house, I'm about to send a pretty pissed off email over to GEX in complaint about the timeliness of the wervice I've had...or rather, not had to be more precise, and a big brown truck pulls up in front of the drive. A man steps out and proceeds to bring forth a big huge box! Woo! Quickly I put on some pants, and run out the door, but stop myself before I grab the delivery driver with the biggest hug imagined. I did however express my thanks to him and wish him a grand day!

My parts are in! Now I've just got to get everything put back together correctly and hope for the best.

2 comments:

Court Jester said...

Good on ya! I wish I knew where to get VW parts in Germany for you.

Here's to getting it up and running.

Saw your vid. The shadow creature looks like fun (and kinda cold). What gave you the idea?

Monkey Boy said...

Actually in the sun, the shoadow creature is pretty hot. Very cardo vascular and aerobic.

The movements derived from when I used to play with kids and run around on all fours (I think you saw me do it a couple of times...and took a pics or two.)

The costume...well it was the easiest I could come up with on my budget and time constraints.