Friday, October 13, 2006

Boo! chilly weather....Yay, beer !

It's that time again.

We had a few cool nights in the past few weeks, but it's almost noon (sort of) and it's still good bit nippley out there. I've got a mixed feeling about cold weather. I like the way it feels, all crisp and clean and clear; it's absolutely wonderful.

However, I've not a lot of insulation on my body, so even though I generate a decent amount of heat, it doesn't stay with me. I don't like being cold. Which is a problem, because I also don't like wearing clothes, which happen to be the main way I can keep warm.

In the office today, and yesterday afternoon, it's been a bit chilly. Today it's made worse by it being only 62 outside at the moment. It's only suppsed to get up to 72...brrrr.....

At least it's not going to be the hot muggy weekends out at the Ren Faire that it has been so far.

Well I'm off to move about and warm up a little. Take care and stay warm, everyone!

Chris

No comments: