Sunday, July 17, 2005

Projects...

"So here's the earth. Chillin'. DANG! That is a pretty schweet earth you might say..."

Wonder what that goes to...check out this link. It's a flash animation that no one knows who the maker is. But it's friggin hilarious

Which brings me to my point of this post. I'm planning on learning more on FlashMX. Hopefully creating some good (or bad) animations and stuff for everyone to see. Also I want to work more on a few 3D modeling programs that I have. A little more complicated than FlashMX but cooler in the long run - hopefully end up making Pixar quality stuff.

All of these will be after my newest task. I have and am downloading a few versions of Linux. For those that don't know Linux is an alternate operating system - most people have Windows, because that's what usually comes provided. It's supposed to be better than Microsoft Windows from what I hear because it's open source - which means you can change anything you want if you know how. Also it's FREE. Totally and completely. It is apparantly for the people, by the people.

So I may be on and offline a few million times while I install one system after another and possibly back again and try to figure out which one I like best. Bear with me.

And for all those that were concerned about the missing pair, we have resurfaced. The van's inspection took longer than exppected, so we ended up being late for the movie (came in at the opening credits) and ended up shopping and eating afterwards. Although it's great to know that your cared about...good gravy! Lot's of drama went on the other night.

So I'm off and away to fiddle around with computer things I hope I know enough about. Til next time I talk to all ya'll and see the ones that I see, take care everyone, and be safe.

Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nekkid........ Good Gravy....

I look back now and giggle but damn I was worried.... Hehehehe...

I hope both of you know that you both are loved....


Stormynight1973

Charlene said...

That sounds cool.... I am excited to see the results be sure to email me some