Monday, July 11, 2005

Back from VA

ahhh.....I love the beach. Great stuff, that salty water with the waves, next to the sand with the things living in it. And to make it even better, I was there with Bean, her mom and family. There were a few big discussions, but overall it was a really good time. The Hard Rock Cafe - which is awesome in general - has a really awesome crew at the Myrtle Beach location. Rocks!

Well I'm back at home now. Now to start looking for books for school, and a part time job somewhere possibly - or maybe trying to sell some photos I've taken. Also on my list of things to do is find a new program to help me updat me webpage and photos at

Well, I'm going to go strip down and start a load of laundry before taking ashower and washing my hair. It still feels kinds icky from the beach. While swimming in the ocean makes my hair look really kick-ass, it does leave it feeling totally gross for quite a while.

Talk at ya'll all later! Time for cleaning after the trip !

Chris

2 comments:

Darbi said...

I'm so glad you're home and I'm so glad we're us. Clumsy, silly, and lovely.
Faire and Garlic...
:-D

Charlene said...

So unfair my 4th of July sucked ...But I am glad you had fun :)