Monday, July 04, 2005

Out in VA - cont.

okay....let's try this again now that she's down for the night. Getting up super-kinda early to head to Myrtle Beach for the fourth. Bean has so much personality at one. She know what she wants and isn't happy til she gets it alot. Hopefully she goes far in life with that kind of drive. She also loves to be outside. Almost sure as rain if she's fussing and you bring her outside, she'll calm down and be alright playing with a tree or splashing in the li'l plastic pool.

After we get back from the beach there's not much time left for me here in VA, but I'm going to try to find a program to help me update my webpage at tripod and post new pics of Bean from my trip here and at the beach.

On semi-personal notes...Luci and I shared a lot of truths. Most of it I should have told her a long time ago. I was trying to protect her feelings by lying to her, and it ended up biting me in the ass. It's something I do a lot, but have recently been trying to remedy. It's a slow journey, but I think I'm making progress. I think we're both going to make it through everything - each in one piece? I hope so.

I don't like hurting - for me or for others. Such is life, and we do what we can.
Good intentions and bad judgement curse us all.

Til I get back to my computer, I'll take care and all ya'll do the same. Be safe out there in the world. It's a screwy place. Gwahahaha ! Ha !

Christopher J - nekkid and free !

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Hey Chris that is great that you had a good vacation. I am glad that you are being honest and enjoying your little one..well got to run talk to you later

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and come home... You are missed. I am glad to hear you are enjoying your visit.

Check in a little more, will ya?


Stormynight1973