Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Untitled, but on purpose...

Once again, I say that I am going to try to update more often. My new resolution (of sorts) is to post nearly daily - even if it isn't actually eventful or relevant; mainly just want to get into the routine of it.

So, it's Wednesday and I've a morning off - although the morning is behind me and afternoon i has started.

Overslept, sort of. The only thing I had going on early in the morning was fresh coffee. The extra hours I missed out on means I didn't go on a mike/boat trip, however I did get some laundry done. It feels good hanging clothes out on the line to dry again and not worrying so much about rain.

Also, found out that a hole in our kitchen drywall wasn't caused by any leaks. Seems to be a patch job from years gone by that could have been done a little better. We were hanging a hook set up, and the pressure of pushing in the screw anchors caved in a bit o' the wall. I was worried of a leak as the water heater and the washer are behind that wall, although nowhere near the hole. Thank goodness it was just a hole.

Hmm...laundry on the line, holes soon to be not holes, and reheated coffee...I think that about does it for now. I'm off to finish tasks before biking to work (4-9). Tonight, while at work, I'll be missing Darbi and a couple of friends practicing Tool's "Schism" for church service in a couple of weeks. There are other songs included to be practiced, as well, but I'm super stoked about "Schism." Should be fun!

'Til life brings me this way again (hopefully tomorrow), "Toodles and oodles of smiles!"

~Chris

No comments: