Thursday, September 20, 2007

Progress.....

Both forwards and backwards. Maybe not in that order but at some point progrss has been made in each direction.

Woke up this morning with a stuffy nose, and could barely breathe. I've been battling with nose run-off all day. ALL day. Ugh. Had lunch with a girl in my Design class who is from Armenia and I discovered today was only 17. I would have thought at least 22. Heh. Cool gal though.

After dropping her back off at school for her next class I went and completed the transaction of the sale of my car. Got a ride back home (and to the bank) and reimbursed slightly for the full tank of gas I had put in the car yesterday. Cool, says I. So I am currently restricted to bicycle travel and sharing the car with Darbi when she doesn't have use for it, so mainly I'm stuck with the bike. I've got the week off work, since I don't have a car, so I don't have to worry about that in the evenings. Blah. No income for this week from Greek Tony's. Damn.

Proceeded to place the order for the neccessary engine parts to get my van, Molly back on the road in a mobile condition. Hopefully the parts can be here by Monday or Tuesday. Further, hopefully I can put the engine together and back in the engine compartment of the van by Wednesday or Thursday and head back to work. I'm happy I'm closer to getting the van fixed...just nervous about complications that will arise. I say "will" because it's how it'll probably be.

Ok. Back to homework. Silly assignment of copying a resume and cover letter out of the book and applying the correct formatting and whatnot. Hmph.

Talk at ya'll later!
Toodles!

No comments: