Friday, September 21, 2007

I'd like to apologize to everyone who actually keep up with this blog and actually expects something intellectually stimulating or thought provoking. That's not what I 'm here for. If you are my friend and actually know me, you are disappointed by what I post. LoL.

Lately the posts have ahd a little less thought put into them than ub the past, which I still don't think was much. There's no big reason. Just as I said toward the biginning of it all, maybe I'll keep up with this. We'll just see how it goes.  And so it has. Some posts have been more insightful others not. That's about it.

Not sure if I had a point to all this or not. I jsut woke up from a pretty long nap. I was laying outside, barely in a sarong, Started out in the hammock, but the sunlight forced me to move to a cot in the shade on the porch. Awoke to the ringing of a phone and decided I better get up and get ready to go see DAVE MATTHEWS !!!! Woo! We bought the tickets about 3 months ago to see him tonight. For a bit I was thinking it was supposed to be tomorrow then part of me clicked when I saw the date today.

Friggin' sweet.

Yeah!

No comments: