Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Virginia

Hello everyone out there. I'm out in VA visitng my daughter and her mother. Mom's out at work and Bean is laying down for a nap so I've got a few minutes.

Bean is getting so big. She was measured yesterday and is 29" and 19.6 lbs. She's so cute with her teeth too. And move? Crawling around like the wind - across the floor, up the stairs, and every now and then stands up with the aid of a couch or tv stand. Today is her 1 yr birthday! Woo hoo !!

So far things aren't too bad with Luci. She's got something on her mind, I can tell, but she hasn't opened up to me about it yet. I'm going to ask again tonight after she gets home from work.

Life is good though, and it looks to be a great vacation. Especially next week when we go to the beach.

Gotta go, audience. Someone stirs nearby.

Til next time,
Chris

1 comment:

Darbi said...

So glad you're having fun! I can't wait to see pictures.

Happy birthday, Bean!!!

Love,
me