Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A memorial

This past Friday Darbi and I recieved some sad news. A friend of ours had died the week prior of unknown causes. I've only known heater for a year. But in the times that I was up at the "Happy Hippy Commune" with the rest of *the boys* and a few other friends we shared a lot of good times together. Also she had a huge love of photography and of my camera - something we both had in common.



While she hadn't been alive for long less than a 1/4 of a century, she lived her life well. She had good times, and rough time. She was sweet and kind, but stood up for what she believed in and got up in your face when it was neccessary.



I am glad that she left this Earth living full, and working the renaissance fair circuit. She was with good people before she passed away, and was enjoying life, both in work and play.



This little tribute to Heather is not just from me - but on behalf of all of us. Everyone you knew and touched in your life for the better. For those who didn't like you, may you meet them in the afterlife and kick their asses.

No comments: