Monday, June 06, 2005

*cartwheels across America*

Ok...so I know it's been a while and for that I'd like to apologize. But I won't...I'm just lazy. So there.

Information dump first: I've been sewng here and there(again) since Scarby Ren Fair is over. That and fiddling around the house, doing some minor upkeep is what I've been keeping myself busy with while I search online for jobs instead of getting out of the house and searching, where I would be told by many to go home and apply online at their websites. Harumph.

We have 5 baby kittens that were born on my B-day (Apr 23). If anyone would like one (or five) I can mail it to you in a small tupperware, or you can pick it up in our backyard. I've decided to keep the door open and am sure they will find their way out there shortly. Where they go fom there, I care not. I'm tired of stepping across a floor sticky with a film of cat urine. Ew.

Someone in my life (my ex, and mother of my child) who I'd like to call friend is being pissy. It seems I cannot say something nice without a slew of unkind comments (or statements, whatever) being thrust back into my face. These comments would be more tolerable if they were solely about me, but they are inclusive of my gf as well. Darbi has tried to be friendly and has also stopped (as far as I know) talking to Luci so other than just being with me, there is no reason to jab at her. Blah.

I've recently downloaded Firefox web browser, and like it immensely versus Internet Explorer (the popular standard). One cool add-on to Firefox is *Stumble* It's a toolbar button that loads a random webaddress - either a site, picture, or whatever. It's so very addicting I think. Wow.

There's probably some more new things around but I can't think of them at the moment. That's okay. if they build up enough maybe I'll get around to another post *grin*

Now a request for one of my friends out there. Cheesepickle, I'd like to ask you a question or two about where you work and to whom should I talk about getting a job there and stuff.

Hope this satisfies some of you antsy readers out there for now. Talk at you all later.

4 comments:

Darbi said...

Oh, Sister...that's just the Wellbutrin talkin'! Love ya!

:-D

Court Jester said...

You posted at seven in the morning... blah...

Happy belated B-day!

And what's wrong with kitties? At four weeks, ween them, take them to Wal-Mart(or elsewhere), ask the manager to let you give them away for free outside, and kitty problem will be solved! *sniffle* I mean, tupperware?! Really!

^_^ ah, well... Love and Peace (except for kitties)

**salute to the tie-died bandana** --A-chan--

The Merry Widow said...

Email me!!! Darbi knows the address.

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlene here. You know me or at least you are supose to :)
ME and Amanda N. are sitting here wondering the number to the animal humane society for animals....Hummmm .... LOL....
Well just wanted to say hi since I never EVER get to contact you on messanger.... Also nice to hear about the new gf but i need more info please LOL ...Didn't anyone ever tell you in order to keep an accurate log you must be descriptive. :) WEll write me back if you get a chance no wait on second thought just write me back :) talk to you soon
P.S. In reading this letter understand the state of dillurium (cant even spell now) I am in since it is way past my bedtime. :)
talk to you later
Charlene