Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Alright...one more for now

Okay. So now that I'm off the phone and can actually use two hands to type, here's a few more words for everyone. I'll use this for my li'l intro cause I'm never good at first time stuff when I'm the initiator. One-of-a-kind individual (yeah I know...redundant) living in the Houston area. Love to lay in the grass and read on a sunny day...blah blah blah...and I love to tell stories. TO really enjoy one of the stories of mine is to watch me tell it. From what I hear...it's pretty entertaining. Well I have to pack up for a weekly trip up north. Gotta love live music and sweet goofy ladyfriends *wink* Also my pinky is killing me everytime I hit the "Enter" or "Shift" key or something. About a month ago I was sliding my had along a wall at Sam's Boat up in the Woodlands and got a splinter rammed up alongside my pinky's li'l fingernail. Can't see it to get it out but you can tell it's swollen a li'l and it hurts like a sunnofagun. I'll dig all you cool cat's later on.

No comments: