Friday, February 25, 2005

AArrrggg,,,hhh,,uuugh,,,

Sooooo, up again at butt-crack early before the sun is out so I can come home from the Woodlands in time for me to make it class, and my ladyfriend can be at work by 8. Yes AM. Ugh. So here I am desparately needing another nap, some food [ more food actually; I ate 2 hours ago ], and a shower. Directly after publishing this I'm going to see about getting a pic up. Nah. I'm just going to take a nap instead. If anyone out there who knows me and reads this before 5 or so...give me a wake up call around 4:15pm Texas time. Today's Friday the 25th for any confusered individuals out there. Yay Friday...except for having to go wait tables at a local mexi-restaurant. Too fast paced for me. That's okay soon. 6 March is my last day. Paperwork is in and plans are made. Hmmm...now only if I had fun plans for after work.....damn the luck; fun plans are hard to come by when you ride your bicycle everywhere....blah. Til next time...Keep on keepin' on !

No comments: