Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Long day off!

All day today, baby! Was up early for some unfathomable reason, and finally almost 4 hours later, I think my brain and body have sync'd up and are up to full speed.

I've been intending on biking out to a local biking trail that I've heard was pretty good, even if a little on the short side.

Then, after either a dip in the local pool or a shower back at the house, I shall continue with some cleaning around the house, and some artsy work that I'm taking to long to complete.

Not planning on spending much more time on the computer this morning. It's so anti-productive and addicting.

Zoooooom! I'm off!

2 comments:

Court Jester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Court Jester said...

LOL I read this thing from top to bottom. Which was pretty funny considering I was confused until I would read a little further and then think, "oh...."

I like the boat. I asked for a kyak for Christmas, don't think I'll get one though... :) Well, I can always hope for next year.

On very much a side note: I love the unique pics you take, and some of the stories that go with them. It's like getting to sneak a peak on a little adventure that one never knew they missed out on. You're so ...Americana. Love it...

;) Stay groovy.