Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Seriously!

If you're too daft to realize you almost merge into another car and then honk and frown at them, get out of your car and stay out. 

I'm driving home today and, after looking for a turn signal that wasn't there, start to pass a truck going 30 in a 40 mph zone. As I'm passing him, he seems to be either weaving, or slowly edging over. As our vehicles are lined up, he honks at me, again! What? Once I'm pretty much past him, he honks again! So reach out the window and waggle my pointer finger in the air as if to say, "Hey you! Be careful, someone could get hurt."

Reaching the (red) light not far up the road, he stops next to me and as I look at him he's scowling and shaking his head at me, like I was the one in the wrong. WTF? Seriously.

Honking and scowling is not something you have the right to do at someone you nearly merge into with your car. By age 75 or so, this is something you should realize.

Not trying to be rude, but his head reminded me of an imploded lump of lumpy mashed potatoes wearing huge glasses and a trucker cap. I'm just saying.

No comments: