Friday, August 31, 2007

No baby.

Apparently I missed a memo, or misunderstood something she said. Turns out the the "I'm pregnant" hormone dropped over 75% in the week between her ER visit and her OBGYN visit. We were pretty excited for a while there, but I guess it's all works out the way it does for a reason. This gives us some more time to get our finances and everything under more control and whatnot.

Thaere's not a lot more to say about it just yet. So. I'm going to get back to schoolwork. And food.

CJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys were interested in having kids. Nifty! You guys would make good parents.

Anyway, hope Darbi is okay, and feeling better, since you said she went in for pain. And ER means it must have been pretty bad.

Love, Hugs and Kisses to you both.

--AmandaN/McG.

Anonymous said...

Hey are the two of you working at TRF this year? If so, what stand?

Monkey Boy said...

We plan on working there most weekends, probably at the same booths as last year, broommaker and blacksmith.

Is there a name that goes along with the asker of the question or will "anonymous" just have to suffice?

Anonymous said...

Silly Boy... It's me. Sorry, I didn't add my name. I will be starting school come January. I am going to go for my engineering degree. Yes, my engineering degree. It's only been 13 years since I have seen the inside of a classroom. LOL. So we will see...

misty