Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hmmm..some more.


Still waiting, and will probably be waiting for a while. Things are still a little unsure. I'm sorry for being vague, but I've my reasons.


In other news, however, I can say that I've nearly got my hands on another engine for my van and that she may be running on the road again pretty soon. Along with the engine come some additional accessories and whatnots, but the important part is the engine! Woo!

Also I am back in school, once again. I started the fall semester Monday. I've two classes M-W-F, one class T-TH and one online - mostly all in the morning and afternoon. I'm still driving pizzas at the moment but my knee is starting to pain me a little so I'm trying to change jobs. It's nothing into a big business or technical field,  but I won't be pushing a clutch and getting out on the same leg every five minutes all evening. My interview with Hollywood Video is today at 4. I may put in at Blockbuster, and Petsmart...maybe a few other places. That seems a lot easier than finding a buying an automatic shift car I can afford - which isn't a lot.

Ok...off to schoolwork. After lunch, though. I'm HUNGRY! My stomach says"Rawr!" and I've little choice but to listen and appease the beast that lies within. Pasta will be his soon. Then, we shall enjoy the brief slumber that my appetite takes.

No comments: