Monday, May 14, 2007

Grumbles and gripes...




.....All the way from Arlington, TX


After installing the correct starter, and travelling all the way up towards Dallas for Scarborough Ren Faire, I started running into a few more problems. Started out seeming like a fuel system issue, and ended up believing the engine to be siezed. Either way, Molly doesn't start, more over her engine doesn't even turn by hand. Ugh.

So.....after I finish dusting the house and spraying the yard for fleas (yet another problem we have) I'm going to start dismantling, removing and rebuilding one poor engine for a tired ol' Volkswagen microbus named Molly. Poor thing...and poor me.

I'll be taking pictures throughout, and hopefully get around to relating the story and possible problems I run across. Hopefully all goes well, instead.

Wish me luck !

Always...
Nekkid Monkey Boy
Posted by Picasa

No comments: