Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bueno y mal

So the week is about half over. Life is a little less shit.

I found out on Monday that temporarily I am not needed at work. Although I did not much like the job (or in particular my management), it also means no paycheck for a while. And now that I have plenty of time to investigate my van's malfunction, I think I know what the problem is; however I am currently lacking sufficient funds to buy the right part.

Also means I have time to do yard work...ugh. Necessary evil. And I must get back to it. Hmph.

1 comment:

Court Jester said...

I'm sorry you've had a crap week. My last four months have been like that too. But we hang in there and walk forward. Or trudge. Or dance. Or whatever gets us to a better place.

Love you. Hope you at least got to go to Scarbie and have some fun!