Thursday, February 02, 2012

Switching gears....

So my sleep schedule is working its way back to night-crawler status. I'm starting to wake up later and staying up earlier I am aware of the cycle of causation, but I do so love being up at night. And now that I don't have to wake up early for an outside job, I can get back to my preferred operating hours.

Good news / bad news, depending on how you see things, I've got my own room set up and am slowly getting all the little things organized in it. There are a lot of little things to put in place just right, so I'm definitely exercising my left brain and pulling in bits of my right.

And finally got around to replacing the toilet seat/lid. The other was at least 6 years old. Now it looks fantastic, new and superclean! However, the actual toilet looks dingy in comparison. I'm not even sure if it's white or an off-white porcelin bowl.

Anyway! I've sat here long enough, and my sandwich is nearly eaten. On to ......The Laundry!




No comments: