Sunday, March 18, 2007

Molly makeover



Slowly but surely I'm fixing Molly up and adding more little pieces of me to it. This is my latest modification. I made a new base for the backseat from some wood I pilfered from work, added a hole to hear the speaker under the seat, and a couple of access doors for tools and storage. This is also my first venture into the world of painting. I've drawn with several different mediums and dabble in digital creation, but was always curious about painting. I like it. I'm going to try to paint a few other pieces of the van and actually use the canvas I bought more than a few months ago. I'm very pleased with the results...I hope you all think so, too. If not, phooey to you - get your own van to paint. *wink*

Talk at ya'll some other time ! Take care !
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always liked Molly with the sunflowers. But this is nice too. Wanted to let you know I'm putting a contract on a house this week. Wish us luck.

Toni and Bean

Court Jester said...

Ah, dude, you guys go through a lot. I love the photographs you've done, it's such a different style. Keep us updated on how things turn out. I'm really sorry about Darbi's job. I just, ...I'm floored.

Love ya,
AmandaN/McG.