Thursday, January 19, 2006

Lillian Pearl Jones

Hello there, everyone. The picture you see above (if everything worked correctly with this program) is my beautiful daughter that I've mentioned in a few of my posts. She is growing up over on the east coast of the US with her mother, Luci. She's one and a half years and walking around with a load of personality on her shoulders. Building a strong vocabulary so far I hear, and a lovely smile to boot.

It will be nice to see her again, and see how big she's getting with my own eyes, and get to hear her speak instead of just baby noises. I want to hear her laugh and see her smile.

**************************************
*************************
**************************************

On other notes, I've got a job. Signed up with a staffing agency a few months ago, and I have been doing a few odd and end day labor jobs here and there. It was good way to earn a little extra while I was in school. This semester however, I couldn't afford tuition to start, so I've been looking around for a job again. The staffing agency called and said they have a temp-to-full time position at a local science lab. I'm going to be caring for mice and cleaning their cages and such. Not quite what I call a high class job, but hey, it's paying 10 an hour. Woo ! Not bad for just caring for animals.

Well I've got to get to bed, because I have to get up in the morning and ride my bike out to my new job. (Door fell off of my VW bus a month ago - whole other story) It's not even 30 minutes by bicycle to get there either and the weather forecast looks pretty good, too.

Talk to you all again some other day !

Take care

Chris

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Roara said...

Lillian is SO super cute. It must break your heart to live so far away from her. I saw a good idea on a Lost episode back in season one. The dad wrote a letter to his son every month and they all went into a special box that the mother kept for when the child was older. You might want to start your own box of cards and letters with drawings and stickers and pictures and such just for her. That way she will always know you care so much for her.

Court Jester said...

Good morning, Star-shine. The earth says "hello."


@_@ Picture... too... cute... That's it! She's going to become part of my son and dog theiving collection. (Hah-hah!)

She's definitely got your grin, little charmer! Sorry about your van, cool about the job though. ^_~. Have fun and keep being groovy. Love ya! *goes off skipping through the snow*