Friday, December 16, 2005

email and IM crap

Looks like my main Yahoo account got hacked into or something because I can't access anything from my curly_jones username....If anyone want to contact me through email or Yahoo IM use jones_C_C@yahoo.com same as the messenger name....jones_C_C...

more badnews as well, my door fell off of my van. Luckily I was parked when it hit the ground (yes, the ground, not my toes). The rear roller on the big sliding door had broke and when I went to take the covering panel off to see if it was fixable, the whole door came loose, and on its way down snapped the bottom support assembly as well. So. until I get those parts for my van I'll either borrow Darbi's car or make sure I'm wearing a jacket when I drive this winter...lol..

Good news however is that I made 'B' in my Biology class and my sosciology final was super easy...no essays, only multiple choice, but I don't know yet what I made overall. Also, sold back my books and made a few extra dollars...woo hoo!

That's all I can thnk of right now. Happy holidays to everyone out there. Stay safe and have fun!

Talk at ya'll later !
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. On the Grades.

What's going? Anything new? Nothing here. Work, Work, Work, Work, I guess you get the pic. Sister called me last week. I have yet to return her call. please ask her to forgive me. Busy busy. I sure do miss the hell out of y'all.

What are you plans for the holidays? I will be off four days, maybe we could all get together.

Have to run. Please know, I may not call or write like I should but I love you both very much and I miss you very much...

Happy Holidays.

Love
Stormynight1973

Court Jester said...

Oh, I'm sorry about your e-mail and your van. Congrats on your classes, I hope you continue to do well. How are things going with your daughter, is there still some tension or did you and your ex finally resolve things?--I hope so.

Take care and have fun back home this Christmas.