Wednesday, January 07, 2015

So hello and hello again!! Since TRF has ended I thought I  had a lot of time to visit friends and family. Well, sadly that was not the case. I was in Austin for a couple of weeks working at a Xmas bazaar, and it was a lot of fun and also allowed me the opportunity to accept the opportunity to accept a job as selling stones and gem jewelry, not only at Armadillo Xmas bazaar, but also at Scarborough Faire,  and TRF (hopefully).

So the past few weeks have been pretty fun working and catching up with a few friends that I haven't had the chance to hang out with for a year or so....And advised another friend to join the road travelling circuit.

Currently on a trailer reconstruction modeling job, and planning on setting up camp at Sherwood a week and a half from now and starting the whole cycle over again. This time however, I've already got all my jobs lines up....life should be pretty good in the year come.

I'm slightly drinking at this point, and have made a lot of effort to not have typos in this post. Good night and hope to talk to you all later.

No comments: